Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fourth of July 2009

Getting ready to go swimming!
Splashing around in my very own pool.

Yeah he can sit by himself but I just couldn't let go.

One of the few pictures without Ryder in it since he was born.

We couldn't leave Chev out of the celebrations.

Blowing bubbles like a big boy!

Playing games with grandma

Ryder's new favorite thing to do, moms least favorite!

Playing dance dance revolution on dads shoulders.

Ryder showing all of us up.


Flag cake. YUMMY

Grandma Jana singing Ryder his favorite song.

Ryder watching sparklers


Ryder always makes this face at us so we decided we would make it too.

Every holiday since Ryder has been born seems to be a lot more fun. He was lucky enough to be surrounded by five grandparents who love and spoil the shit out of him. We are so blessed to have such a great family and to be able to blend both mine and Austins families together so effortlessly. We didn't do anything to spectacular for the 4Th but it was just fun to have our family together for games, dinner and fireworks. Ryder loved the sparklers and was even a trooper and stayed up past his bed time to watch the big fireworks at red rock, and of course even on the fourth of July Ryder gets presents. He loves his new pool! The only thing that could have made this weekend more fun would have been grandpa Ronnie, Aunt Rach, Aunt Kass and the kids. We miss you guys.










































2 comments:

  1. :'(.... :'(.... I am honest to God crying... I miss you guys so much! It is so hard to be away from family. Yes I have my babies but that is it. Anyways just having a rough time tonight I guess. Love you guys! Give my cutest nephew ever a big lovey from me. He looked so cute in his "baby's 1st fourth" outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps my babies mean the world to me, hope you guys know that...reading it back it doesn't sound so good....

    ReplyDelete