Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SUNSET PARK




















































Ryder is getting so big and every day is more fun then the last. His personality is really starting to come alive! This weekend Aunt Rach came to visit and he seemed to be showing off for her. It was so cute to see him with her. My sister and I are so lucky to have each other and on weeks when I get to spend time with her I realise just how much I miss having my best friend around. We spent a whole day while she was here shopping for my birthday, something Rachel does better then anyone I know :), and Austin and Ryder followed us around where ever we wanted with out even one complaint. While Rach was here there was a day with perfect weather, something that is very rare in Vegas in the summer and we took advantage of it and went to sunset park to feed the ducks. This is one of Ryder's favorite activities lately. The geese there are for the most part really friendly and eat cereal right out of your hands. It might have something to do with the fact that when Ryder gets excited he honks like a goose.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment