Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lucky





I just have to take a second to say how lucky I am. I have never been more happy then I am right now. I'm trying to hold on to my not so little baby as tight as a I can as he continues to grow into this silly little boy. He is quite the sneaky little fella and when he knows he is in trouble he either claps his hands or lifts them above his head to show you how big he is... he knows he is so cute, it makes telling him no almost impossible. He can now stand by himself and swing things in his hands, and his climbing obsession grows with every day. I can't tell you how many bumps and bruises he has on his head at any given time. His nickname around our house is DISTRUCTO! He is still a mommas boy but when daddy leaves in the morning he sometimes cries and I never see him move as fast as he does toward the door when daddy gets home, its our favorite part of the day! Chevy spends all day trying to stay away from Ryder and Ryder spends all day chasing Chevy, giggling, thinking that Chevy is playing with him.








No comments:

Post a Comment