Saturday, May 15, 2010

family update

Ryder has grown up so much over the last month or two.
He can now run at full speed without face planting it every three steps but that doesn't stop him from getting hurt ALL the time! He is such a boy, he loves to hang out with daddy and thinks its so cool when he lets him play with his tools and he cries whenever Austin leaves the house. He is such a little monkey and I find him climbing on everything!!! He loves to dance and has even started singing a little bit but he is VERY shy so I try to pretend I'm not watching him. He loves to do the actions to no more monkeys jumping on the bed but I think its his favorite because he likes to shake his finger no at people. He knows almost all of his body parts and loves to point to them and show you he knows it, you can tell he loves to be praised. He has mastered the stairs at the playground and no longer has to crawl up them although it still gives me a heart attack every time he does it. He is turning in to a little comedian. He loves to copy us and he consciously tries to make us laugh all day long. He can now climb on and off our bed without any help and thinks its hilarious to run to our room and climb on our freshly made bed with his dirty shoes. A big hug around the neck from my little man melts my heart. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast!



We have been so busy lately it seems like we have hardly had time to breath but we did get to spend the day at this really cool park by our house and I'm pretty sure I have never seen Ryder have so much fun. Here are a few pictures from our little outing.


showing daddy where his eyebrow is. Funny that this is his favorite body part to point to right now


he thought it was so cool that he went down a big boy slide



oh this is my favorite feeling

silly boy!



about ten minutes after this he about broke his toe climbing on this


this is the motorcycle Austin used to ride when he was four! the people his family sold it to gave it to Austin the other day and Ryder thinks its so cool even if its thirty years old

wearing daddy's work boots

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow mini Austin! That bike is too crazy, so weird to see it after SO many years! And I am super happy that he can finally wear those board shorts lol, I think I gave those to you like 2 months into dating :) Love you guys miss you TONS!!! Tell that kid to stop growing so damn quick. It is so hard for me to be so so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast he is growing. You guys are such a cute family!..

    ReplyDelete